Dominican Life Center Courtyard
This project transformed the exterior courtyard between the Maria Health – Dominican Life Center and the Saint Catherine Chapel at the Dominican Sisters Adrian Campus.
- The general area of the courtyard encompassed approximately 20,000 square feet.
- The purpose of the renovation was to provide a safe and comforting environment for the residents at the Dominican Life Center.
- Expanded and defined limits of the courtyard were creating to provide an aesthetically pleasing boarder viewed from both inside and outside the courtyard.
- Landmark trees were preserved in the area of renovation.
- The courtyard was enhanced with landscape materials creating a butterfly garden, a prayer court and gazeebo.
- The courtyard renovation created an attractive feature and will improve the quality of life for the residence and staff at the facility.